Willie Barcena LIVE
Fri, Jul 28, 2023
Willie Barcena LIVE
Willie Barcena is one of the sharpest minds in comedy, with versatile material that spans family, relationships and religion. His wit cuts through any race or sexual orientation to make fun of all topics imaginable - now he's coming to perform at our club! You don't want to miss this fantastic show when Willie grabs you by your funny bone before taking down every taboo subject.
7 PM Show - Doors open at 5:30 pm
10 PM Show - Doors open at 9:00 PM
so you can enjoy pre-show dinner and drinks!
- This is a 21+ only event.
- 2-item minimum purchase.
- All sales are final. No refunds.
- The lineup is subject to change without notice.
- There is no guaranteed seating for groups of 4 or more who arrive late unless half your party is already seated, or you've reserved a VIP booth or stage seating.
Willie BarcenaWillie Barcena
Meet Willie Barcena!
First generation Mexican-American, Willie arrived in Los Angeles at age six and grew up in East and Northeast L.A. with a tough single mom, no father, streetwise, among gang bangers and blue collar. Early on, Willie learned to question everything.
A devoted road comic for over two decades, Willie regularly headlines comedy clubs sharing his unique voice and provocative personality. Unrepentant and outspoken, Willie is reliably funny and twisted, an old school renegade — and he’s garnered a widespread underground global fan base from his live and TV appearances.
Between 1996 and 2011, Willie had eleven appearances on THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO (the most of any Latino comedian), and three broadcast one-hour comedy specials:
- WILLIE BARCENA: DEAL WITH IT (2009 - Comedy Central)
- WILLIE BARCENA: I GOTTA BE HONEST (2012 - Showtime, Netﬂix, now available streaming on Amazon Prime)
- WILLIE BARCENA: THE TRUTH HURTS (2016 - Netﬂix, also now available streaming on Amazon Prime)
His fourth one-hour special is currently prepping for an early 2021 shoot.
Additionally, Willie has recently written and filmed a pilot for a half-hour comedy Docu-Series based around his experiences, called CRAZY’S NORMAL. Willie’s real life as a husband, sports coach, and father of three millennial sons has been an endless source of material and a unique vantage point on society and its stereotypes.